Kawasaki Rail Car, Inc.
Responsible for communicating with all new and existing customers in an effort to assist and support inquires for the acquisition of all Aftermarket parts requests.
To plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet company targets for growth and profitability. Evaluate customer needs, market conditions, and competitor data in an effort to provide competitive price and on time deliveries to our customers.
1. Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries by Authorities Web Post, telephone communication and personal visits
2. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through periodic visits to their facilities.
3. Monitor and report on all sales activities
4. Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going
visits to customers and non-customers.
5. Create and maintain routine spreadsheets or databases on various sales/activities
6. Create all Quotes, Sales Orders, Out Bound Delivers and Invoicing.
7. Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
8. Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all supporting departments.
1. College degree preferred, with a concentration in Marketing Sales or Business Management
2. Five (5) years’ experience in a Marketing Sales position
3. Must be a self-starter and push forward without manager’s detailed instructions.
4. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Must be well skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and other necessary software.
6. Strong attention to detail and superb organizational skills
7. Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced work environment
8. Must maintain a high level of confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary information
Job Location: Yonkers, NY